|Home | E-Mail ||
Emergency position indicating radio beacons (EPIRBs), are designed to save your life if you get into trouble by alerting rescue authorities and indicating your location. Every vessel should have one.
McMurdo Rescue 406 EPIRB Price: $ 535.00 (Cat 1)Retail $1200
Using state-of-the-art electronics and a lithium battery, the Rescue 406 EPIRB combines strength and durability with sleek styling. The result is a compact fully featured EPIRB measuring 8.25 inches in height and weighing 1.6 lbs. It comes with its own mounting bracket making it easy to fit. Unit will be Programmed with Vessels MMSI, Call Sign or Serial Number.
Precision 406 EPIRB With Built-In GPS $790.00 (Cat 1) Retail $ 1500
The smallest, lightest, most powerful 406MHz GPS
EPIRB on the face of the planet!
McMurdo/Pains-Wessex has broken new ground in developing technically advanced equipment for safety at sea with the new Precision 406 GPS EPIRB. Designed specifically to meet the needs of leisure boaters and commercial operators alike, the Precision 406 GPS features an internal 12 channel parallel GPS receiver within a compact 406 EPIRB.
• USCG & FCC approved
• Built-in 12 channel GPS receiver
• Transmits on the NEW clearer 406.028 MHz frequency
• Long life SIX YEAR battery
(12 year useful life - from date of manufacturer)
• Pinpoints global position to within 100 feet
• Alert time to rescue service approximately 3 minutes
• Updates accurate latitude/longitude position every 20 minutes
• Built-in self-test & diagnostic check capabilities
• Smallest, lightest & most powerful GPS EPIRB available.
Weight 1.6 lbs., Height 8.25"
• Available in Category 1 (Automatic) or Category 2 (Manual) deployment
RiverSide Marine Electronics
PH (786)287-6136,.. Fax 1-866-256-0792